Welcome to Centro Primeros Pasos!
Thank you for being part of our PP community! Whether you've been here for a short time or have been with us for years, we value you. On this page, you will find multiple resources for existing parents.
Whether you'd like the application link to apply for a new sibling, or to create a storybook as your child moves from one classroom to another, or to fill out a medication authorization form for medication at school, or to fill out all necessary forms for a sibling who is enrolling, they are all here!
For all parents who joined our community prior to October 1, 2022, we ask you to review and sign 2 new / revised documents:
Centro Primeros Pasos Agreement
Centro Primeros Pasos Privacy Agreement
XXX LINK DOC HERE WHEN READY XXX
AGREEMENT ALSO NEEDS TO BE LINKED IN ENROLLMENT FORMS SECTION 1, NUMBER 1 BELOW
Please email once completed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit these documents by October 30, 2022.
Application Link for Sibling Enrollment:
Please use this link to submit an application for the sibling of a currently enrolled child. Please remember to contact Gabriella directly to discuss enrollment for your new little one!
There is no application fee for siblings of currently enrolled families.
Photos to Create a Storybook When Your Child Changes Classrooms:
We encourage parents to print out images of your child's new classroom and simply staple the printouts into a "storybook" to read to your child daily in the week or so before s/he changes classrooms. This technique is very effective at facilitating dialogue, surfacing questions, and alleviating general anxiety that your child might have around this important transition.
XXX ADD THE FOUR CLASSROOM STORYBOOK PHOTOS HERE WHEN READY
INFANT YOUNG PRE PRE PREK XXX
Enrollment Documentation - 3 Categories:
If you are asked to submit or resubmit a form, please find the form below and email once completed to email@example.com.
For new sibling enrollment, please complete all forms below and submit 1 week prior to your child starting school.
Category 1: PP Forms:
1. Primeros Pasos Agreement for Child Care - please revise to add new sibling names
2. Primeros Pasos Privacy Agreement
3. SFDPH COVID 19 Acknowledgement
Category 2: Photos, Health Insurance Card, and Letter:
1. Please email a headshot photo of (just) your child that we will use to personalize his / her cubby, portfolio and birthday board.
2. Please bring a hardcopy family group photo for our family board that your child will see in his / her classroom. Please bring this photo in person in the week before school.
3. Please email a scan or photo of your health insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please hand write a letter to your child marking the occasion of their first day of school. This letter should be addressed to your child and in your own way highlight your love and support for them on the first day of school and forever! This letter will be placed in their portfolio and in time be a cherished keepsake of this first step of their educational journey. Please bring this letter in person on the first day of school.
Category 3: State Forms using the links provided:
Please fill out each of the below PDFs and email them as attachments to email@example.com. Please return all of the forms together in one email, making it easier for us to track all items were submitted.
1. Identification and Emergency Information - Child Care Centers (LIC 700)
2. Child's Pre-Admission Health History - Parents’ Report (LIC 702)
3. Child's Preadmission Health Evaluation - Physician's Report (LIC 701)
The Physician's Report is required include or attach the child's full immunization records.
4. Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC 627)
5. Notification of Parents’ Rights (LIC 995)
6. Personal Rights — Community Care Facilities, Child Care Facilities (LIC 613A)
7. (If applicable.) Infant Sleep Plan - FOR INFANTS 12 MONTHS AND UNDER ONLY
8. (If applicable.) Parent authorization for administration of medication (if applicable.)
The medical prescription itself is required if this form is used.
Whew! If you have any questions specifically regarding these forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your submissions to email@example.com 1 week before your sibling's first day of school. Thank you again for being part of Primeros Pasos!